SAS CHAMPIONSHIP | OCTOBER 9 – 15, 2023
The 23rd SAS Championship is almost here and we are looking forward to seeing everyone out at Prestonwood Country Club.
Below is important information to know before arriving at the course. If you have any questions that are not answered, please message us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There is FREE public parking at Bond Park with shuttle to the tournament main entrance. VIP Parking at the Prestonwood Country Club can be purchased as an additional add-on at SASChampionship.com/tickets.
Tickets can be purchased and accessed at am.ticketmaster.com/pgasas. To purchase tickets, click Buy Tickets on the top menu. To access tickets and add them to your mobile device, choose My Events on the top menu. Our tickets will not appear in the official Ticketmaster app and can be accessed at am.ticketmaster.com/pgasas.
Tickets will not be available for purchase at the admissions gate. All tickets must be purchased on am.ticketmaster.com/pgasas. All of our tickets are digital tickets and printed tickets will not be accepted.
In the event of inclement weather and play is cancelled, tickets will be refunded. If play takes place, tickets will not be refunded.
The following groups receive free Grounds Passes for all three days of tournament play.
-Children ages 16 and under
-Seniors 60 years and older
-First responders and military
Bags larger than a small purse (6 x 6) including carrying cases, backpacks, camera bags or chair bags are prohibited. (Click here for more information) Approved bags include: clear bags smaller than 12 x 6 x 12, 1-gallon plastic freezer bags, medically necessary bags and diaper bags.
Collapsible chairs are allowed without the chair bags.
Cameras – Still cameras are NOT allowed Friday – Sunday. Video equipment is strictly prohibited at all times at Prestonwood Country Club during tournament week.
The following items are prohibited on the course ALL week. Prohibited bags of any kind cannot be left at security checkpoints and will be required to be returned to your vehicle.
- No bags larger than a small purse 6 x 6 including carrying cases, backpacks, camera bags or chair bags
- No clear plastic, vinyl, or other carry items larger than 12 x 6 x 12
- No Plastic, Metal, or Glass Cups, Cans or Containers of any kind except for medical or infant needs
- No computers or laptops
- No fireworks or laser pointers
- No lawn or oversize chairs or bicycles
- No seat cushions in a carrying case or that have pockets or compartments
- No pets, except for service animals
- No knives, firearms or weapons of any nature
- No video cameras (All Week)
- No cameras (During Competition Rounds)
- No beverages (patrons may not bring in or exit with beverages) or coolers
- No radios or TVs
- No posters, signs or banners